Beans, Beans, the Magical Fruit

The sort of secret blog of Beans, a.k.a. Jules, a.k.a. "Legs for Miles" a.k.a. "Rackie the Boob Queen." Fine, ok, not the last two. Starting July 2006, sometimes "Mike," aka "fagadoccio," is a co-poster on the blog. The co-poster child, really.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Like Gevalia, but not terrifying

This amazing girl I work with -- one of those hypercapable people who seem to actually make things happen all the time, as opposed to those of us who's inner monologue usually involves unicorns and puppies -- hooked our office up with a not-yet-released prototype of a single-cup coffee machine. I don't know what it's called, it's named like a fancy European robot obviously.

Anyway, the coffee, even though it comes from these single little round discs, like tea bags, is delicious. But then again, my standards are pretty low. As long as it is blood-thinning, mind-shocking, and virtuosically laxative, I'm a happy puppy.

My friend Caroline knows a lot more about coffee than I do. And she's adorable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home