Beans, Beans, the Magical Fruit

The sort of secret blog of Beans, a.k.a. Jules, a.k.a. "Legs for Miles" a.k.a. "Rackie the Boob Queen." Fine, ok, not the last two. Starting July 2006, sometimes "Mike," aka "fagadoccio," is a co-poster on the blog. The co-poster child, really.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Stay Warm This Winter...Except Your Tits, They Can Freeze


"You better watch out! I'm gonna throw this snowball at you! Tee hee! It's a perfect sphere. This is how I throw, I put my hand out palm-forward, like I'm turning a doorknob. It's not very practical, but then again, I'm at Base Camp 9 on the South face of Mount Kilamanjaro and I'm wearing a V-neck cut to the navel with my mams hanging out, so...wait, I forgot what I was saying..."

2 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you don't get it--she just CAUGHT that snowball. She's grinning at the naughty child who was trying to land it in her cleavage.

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger the chocolate doctor מרת שאקאלאד said...

And she is a man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home