Beans, Beans, the Magical Fruit

The sort of secret blog of Beans, a.k.a. Jules, a.k.a. "Legs for Miles" a.k.a. "Rackie the Boob Queen." Fine, ok, not the last two. Starting July 2006, sometimes "Mike," aka "fagadoccio," is a co-poster on the blog. The co-poster child, really.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Citing "Irreconcilable Espresso Martini"

I'm a fan of beverages such as Red Bull and Rock Star. Diet Rock Star, an absurdly large can that looks like a Rocketman fuel pack, made me aggressive, moody and vocal in front of throngs of 11 year old girls at Diry Dancing 2: Havana Nights.

"GET YOUR MITTS OFF DIEGO LUNA, YOU TALENTLESS WHORE!"

I've also been known to sip a SPARKS energy-infused beer while walking down the street, because the can looks like a soda can, and the cops never notice.


But all those trashy aluminum bullets have been brushed aside by a new, sleeker, more sophisticated energy drink that kicks all their alls asses. The ESPRESSO MARTINI. Ingredients:

- Chilled espresso
- Vodka
- Tia Maria
- Splash Baileys
- Whatever stupid bougie garnish/rim job


Honestly, I had 2 of these last night and was like a Tasmanian Devil for 6 hours. I ended up, for the second time in a month, covering my face in a mud mask, and passing out while waiting for it to dry. When my boyfriend came home to this

except shot with a tranquilizer gun, he almost divorced me.

LOVE YOU BABE! LAST TIME, I PROMISE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home