Beans, Beans, the Magical Fruit

The sort of secret blog of Beans, a.k.a. Jules, a.k.a. "Legs for Miles" a.k.a. "Rackie the Boob Queen." Fine, ok, not the last two. Starting July 2006, sometimes "Mike," aka "fagadoccio," is a co-poster on the blog. The co-poster child, really.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

And then there were two

Well.

Finally the squirrel that I found sitting on his haunches in the dining room this morning...

...sort of skidaddled out.

Then, he came back and BANGED AT THE DOOR, like an orphan at a baker's window, with a literal fist. I couldn't get a good picture of that, but it was hilarious, the TINIEST, most PASSIONATE gesture!


Then I was out on the FRONT patio, just yammering on the phone, when I notice a squirrel approaching me. Mind you, I had been chasing this little nugget around the house all morning, and he would run at 300 mph AWAY from me when I tried to shoo him out. Now he's all, "...hi there."

So he literally follows me around the for 20 minutes outside, in his little hoppy steps, like I'm his mother (which get my clock ticking, next thing you know I'm lactating all over, IT WAS A MESS!)

Well, now that it's become this dork, sitting outside pining for our company, even Little Miss Rat Poison kind of thinks it's sweet. "It likes my feet" she says.


The only thing now is...

There are two.


I swear, no more squirrel stories. I'm done. This is it. I just want you to know, we've accepted defeat and are living happily with our wild pets. White flag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home