Beans, Beans, the Magical Fruit

The sort of secret blog of Beans, a.k.a. Jules, a.k.a. "Legs for Miles" a.k.a. "Rackie the Boob Queen." Fine, ok, not the last two. Starting July 2006, sometimes "Mike," aka "fagadoccio," is a co-poster on the blog. The co-poster child, really.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Yes, Hello Sweatpants Vendor. I'd Like the Royal Blue Tapers with the Drawstring.

I swear this is the last fish photo (see prior post). But I really wanted to post this, so that everyone could see the NEW BLUE SWEATPANTS I bought from the SWEAT PANT VENDOR at the open market yesterday morning (fact.)


Yes, that is elastic at the ankle. And yes, I bought the matching top.


P.S. This is not a phase. I challenge ANYONE to present me with a SINGLE reason not to wear exclusively sweatsuits throughout grad school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home