Beans, Beans, the Magical Fruit

The sort of secret blog of Beans, a.k.a. Jules, a.k.a. "Legs for Miles" a.k.a. "Rackie the Boob Queen." Fine, ok, not the last two. Starting July 2006, sometimes "Mike," aka "fagadoccio," is a co-poster on the blog. The co-poster child, really.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Guttenberg Followup: There is a God

Thanks to Taylor500 for this treasure, which Gawker unearthed with this intro: "This clip right here should be ample proof to any New Yorker that there really is no God."

I have to disagree. To the extent that any ontological debate can pivot on a video of Steve Guttenberg dancing in rollerskates and babyshorts, I have to say that it convinced me of just the opposite: now, I know there's a God.

I.e., This is the best thing I've ever seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home