Beans, Beans, the Magical Fruit

The sort of secret blog of Beans, a.k.a. Jules, a.k.a. "Legs for Miles" a.k.a. "Rackie the Boob Queen." Fine, ok, not the last two. Starting July 2006, sometimes "Mike," aka "fagadoccio," is a co-poster on the blog. The co-poster child, really.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Well, it's technically not magical

I was checking the ol' Site Meter for this blog today, and I noticed that someone had found it by Googling "Beans, the Magical Fruit."

Did someone hear a gigglepuss little kid chanting the bean chants?

SITUATION THAT LED TO SOMEONE GOOGLING "Beans, the magical fruit."

Snot Nosed Kid: Beans, beans, good for the heart!

Snot Nosed Kid's Best Friend: The more you eat...

Both: THE MORE YOU--

Concerned Dying Grown Up: Excuse me!

Snot Nosed Kids (eating Push Pops/Lick'em Stix): What, mister?

Concerned Dying Grown Up: I have acute aortal angina failure.

Snot Nosed Kid: ANGINA!!! ANGINA HAHAHAHAHA

Snot Nosed Kid's Best Friend: VAGINA FAILURE!

Snot Nosed Kid: Your BAGINA failed!

Concerned Dying Grownup: No, children, I'm dying. My heart is crumpling like a paper bag.

Snot Nosed Kid burps, Best Friend drools blue sugar.

Concerned Grownup: I heard you just now incanting about a magical fruit, a special bean that is good for the heart? I should like to know more about its ameliorative properties, in the case that it may help me to extend the frail twine of my lifeline another day.

Snot Nosed Kid: YEAH, IT MAKES YOU FART!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Best Friend: HAHAHAHAHA FARTS ARE FUNNY, AIR THAT SMELLS LIKE POOP!

Snot Nosed Kid: POOP AIR LOL!!

Concerned Grown Up: I'm all too happy to suffer the side effects. The occasional toot is of no concern! HA! (Clutches chest.) Ouch! So where can I get these magical beans that are good for the heart?

Snot Nosed Kid kicks Dying Grownup in shin, Best Friend rifles his leveled body for change, Kids run off, the end.

Concerned Grown Up (struggling) : Thank You! Have a Good Day!

Kids (offstage): Bite my weenus, deadie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home