Beans, Beans, the Magical Fruit

The sort of secret blog of Beans, a.k.a. Jules, a.k.a. "Legs for Miles" a.k.a. "Rackie the Boob Queen." Fine, ok, not the last two. Starting July 2006, sometimes "Mike," aka "fagadoccio," is a co-poster on the blog. The co-poster child, really.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I love you! So what am I so afraid of? Afraid that I might love you!

Via the food blog listing at A Guy in New York I hit upon an Awesome quarry-- a huge, gaping pit of Awesome ore ready to be mined by my unyoked attention all damn day long.

The Drones Club, posted by a one Cornelius Bear.

Apparently he (she?) doesn't post much. Probably too busy cranking out "I AM SERIOUSLY, LIKE, SUCH A GENIUS" buttons and sashes.

Well, Cornelius, if affection could be measured in wild-west hooker flare, this is me, lookin' at you, right now:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home