Beans, Beans, the Magical Fruit

The sort of secret blog of Beans, a.k.a. Jules, a.k.a. "Legs for Miles" a.k.a. "Rackie the Boob Queen." Fine, ok, not the last two. Starting July 2006, sometimes "Mike," aka "fagadoccio," is a co-poster on the blog. The co-poster child, really.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Ode to an Island Shakes Hamburger

I'm gonna have a freakout
If I dont get a burger soon.
I ate my lunch at 10 am
and I like my dinner half past noon.

If you don't like disgusting scenes
you should not let a beef cow pass,
because I will drop my clipboard stat
and bite it in its big raw ass.

If the cow says "please dont eat me"
and then a spud says "please dont fry me!"
Fuck them! and I will fuck with bacon
so little piggy, do not try me.

OH I SEE YOU AVOCADO
you think you're getting off that quick?
I'ma spank you upside my burg'
with a big ass swiss cheese dick.

WASSUP, LUNCH? WHO'S YO DADDY?
Dass RIGHT, it's THIS HERE THUG!
Now just shut up and be delicious
While I stuff you in my mug.

THAT'S IT! I'm outta here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home