Beans, Beans, the Magical Fruit

The sort of secret blog of Beans, a.k.a. Jules, a.k.a. "Legs for Miles" a.k.a. "Rackie the Boob Queen." Fine, ok, not the last two. Starting July 2006, sometimes "Mike," aka "fagadoccio," is a co-poster on the blog. The co-poster child, really.

Monday, November 14, 2005

AP article etc.

Phew! what a weekend, huh? The Digest and little ol' Jules make it into a gazillion papers. The best part? My first hate mail!!! Actually, out of hundreds of emails, I only got 2 mean emails, but here's the best one.

Look what some crazy person gathered from this photo:


"I surfed your page for a few minutes and founds oodles and oodles of things
you wrote, which could be spun into critiques of you as a person. Much much worst [sic] than your insipid critiques of Mr. Bruni.

Not to mentioned [sic] all I could write about your butchered nose. Have you considered that your blog may simply be misdirected anger? Something tells me that if you called your plastic surgeon, and yelled at him for what he did to your nose, you would no longer feel this anger towards poor Mr. Bruni."

!!!!!!!!! Can you believe??? I mean, my nose, technically speaking, looks like three ping pong balls stuffed in a thigh-high, it's like those mogul ski slopes. But I'm far from angry about it. It just makes me a better boxer.

This kind of boxer, natch:

6 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it. Who wrote the AP article??

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Jules said...

Adam Goldman. I should have linked to it. But if you google me, you'll see it picked up in lots of places.

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Justin Kreutzmann said...

you're the first Blog supersatr!

...and I thing you have a perfectly lovely nose.

 
At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jews--what's all the fuss? Blog superstar? Please advise ASAP

 
At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, what's up with Bruni's nonchalance? "ew, hum hum hum, I flipped to it once but didn't read much...I don't really get it humhumhumbah humbug"

I mean seriously, you know he misses deadlines because he's hunched over your blog, knuckles vised between his teeth, reading on to see how you explose him, blow by absurdist blow.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Dusty Adams said...

ps, i just linked you to my new blog www.shoestringgourmande.blogspot.com

want to be my first commenteuse?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home