Beans, Beans, the Magical Fruit

The sort of secret blog of Beans, a.k.a. Jules, a.k.a. "Legs for Miles" a.k.a. "Rackie the Boob Queen." Fine, ok, not the last two. Starting July 2006, sometimes "Mike," aka "fagadoccio," is a co-poster on the blog. The co-poster child, really.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

cold stone cold stone please deliver

It's not warm out.

It's not warm in my office.

It's not "that time of the month."

I didn't "excercise a lot yesterday or recently at all"

and frankly, my favorite dessert is Pickled Whitefish on Sauerkraut with Salty Pig Dick Tapenade. Of my teeth that remain after the erosion caused by Crest Whitestrips, not one is sweet.

But literally, if someone doesn't put a DISGUSTING COLD STONE SNOTDROOL CHOPPED GUMMY CHOCO GOOBERFECTION on my desk in 5, I might have to throw a stapler.


"Chop the oxycontin up smaller, Trainee, and make sure your smile says 'this rubbery tasteless crap is your manna, fatty'"

1 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Kurt Fischer and i would like to show you my personal experience with Oxycontin.

I have taken for 2 years. I am 27 years old. I took percecet 10 mg 4 times a day and they helped but gave me massive mindgrains so I switched to oxycotin which I think is a better long term drug. Oxycontin doesnt have a coming down experience you stay feeling good the whole day. The only bad thing about it is getting off it, I just resestly got off it 3 days ago and had very bad withdrawl symptoms even with help of a "junkie" medication.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Kurt Fischer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home