Beans, Beans, the Magical Fruit

The sort of secret blog of Beans, a.k.a. Jules, a.k.a. "Legs for Miles" a.k.a. "Rackie the Boob Queen." Fine, ok, not the last two. Starting July 2006, sometimes "Mike," aka "fagadoccio," is a co-poster on the blog. The co-poster child, really.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I will sit on your green felt limbs, and crush them

You may recall a few posts ago, that I was "tagged" by Lang Fisher with a questionnaire. I wrote a new questionnaire of my own and sent it to a few people. Mike answered. One of the people I sent my silly questionnaire to was Justin Purnell, the Kermit to my Miss Piggy. I run around shouting blandishments from my throat and trying to sit on him, while he says very dry things and tries to survive the sheer power of my love.

Well, I tagged Justin, and then-- recinded! I was tired of having my pink, woolen Piggy heart crushed.

But I am retagging him now. Justin? Are ya home? Miss you!

P.S. This is the show he hosts at UCB. It's always free and funny. Why not go? I can't think of a reason. Unless you're DEAD.

Someone get this guy a Gatorade!

4 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger Jules said...

WAIT WAIT WAIT. This should really be an "Update" except I'm too lazy to log into my own fucking blog. I just wanted to say, Justin Purnell is actually DYING himself! What BAD timing (in that I tagged him on his deathbed) and what good timing (in that I had this whole "unless you're dead" death theme and then JUSTIN was actually dying.) Life, ya know?

 
At 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bing bong!

I'm alive!

tagged!

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Jules said...

JUSTIN PURNELL LIVES!!!!

 
At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he also misses you dearly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home